* Polarization – The most important factor in choosing the best golf sunglasses for you should be how much of the suns harmful UV rays they block. Ideally the best golf sunglasses will block out 100% of the UV rays without limiting your vision. Most manufactures will rate how much UV rays they block with a nanometer chart. The higher the nanometer rating the better.
* Weight- The second most crucial factor in choosing the best golf sunglasses is the weight. Having a bulky pair of golf sunglasses can shift too much or even fall off when swinging a club, completely distracting your focus. These days there is an abundance of golf sunglasses made out of technologically advanced lightweight materials. The best golf sunglasses should be so light you barely notice them on your face.
* Style- This factor may be at the top of the list for some in choosing the best golf sunglasses for them. After all, impressing the drink cart girls with your sense of style is pretty important. Some guys can pull off just about any look, but when shopping for the best golf sunglasses you should try a lot of different models on to make sure you dont choose a style that doesnt work for you. In finding the best golf sunglasses you will want to find which frame type and lens shape fits your face the best.
* Price Although some golfers spend enough money to feed a small village on golf gear, obtaining the best golf sunglasses for you doesnt have to break the bank. Surprisingly, some of the best golf sunglasses weve come across are some of the most economically priced.
* Where to buy- Typically golfing sunglasses can be overpriced at country club supply shops.